What are you passionate about?

Well, there are two things that passionate, the music and sing, i'm dancer but when i child i like sing every day and night in my home or school. my favorite uncle show me english music, and i love learn the letters and rythms. Also wanted new music that feel in the body for the dance. Now im desesperated for a class of sing, but i dont have money. 
I also sing at home almost every day, songs in Spanish and English. Also im insterested in the music digital, synthesizers and effects, very beginner way. 
I think this thing is important in the dance or in my life, i like inquire and discover, and its so very funny mange a digital program of  music. 
Exist a one program that your name is Fruity Loop (FL) that have much emulations of the instruments digitals and its use is easy or as my uncle would say "puts hands in".
When have money, I buy the synthetizer and microphone for play in my computer and create music.


Comments