The Moon
I think the moon it's so magical.
when i'm walk in the street at nigth, i look the moon and only wish. Wish the love for the world and the spirits, wish the persons it's okey because it's necesary.
The energy of the moon is very big, is femenine and i like this.
You have listened to it song "Hijo de la Luna"? it's very mystical, i recomend it to you. I also believe a lot in the horoscope and the influence of the moon phases.
Also is for the sailor moon, i like believe in the sailor scout that fight for the love and the justice.When there is a full moon, I like to go out to the garden to only be able to look at its magnificence, and vibrate in the tune of that moment when the world and the universe connect, I still think it is very magical, and I love it.
when i'm walk in the street at nigth, i look the moon and only wish. Wish the love for the world and the spirits, wish the persons it's okey because it's necesary.
The energy of the moon is very big, is femenine and i like this.
You have listened to it song "Hijo de la Luna"? it's very mystical, i recomend it to you. I also believe a lot in the horoscope and the influence of the moon phases.
Also is for the sailor moon, i like believe in the sailor scout that fight for the love and the justice.When there is a full moon, I like to go out to the garden to only be able to look at its magnificence, and vibrate in the tune of that moment when the world and the universe connect, I still think it is very magical, and I love it.

Comments
Post a Comment