Semester
The truth is that this semester has been somewhat exhausting. There have been different situations in the short semester that have surpassed me. the reactions of people, the society in which we live and that just as in some other way affects me for the worse. but I am a hard nut to crack and I give my fight constantly.
What has been good is that I have danced a lot and I like it too much, things for me as interpreter have been great, but as I write this I want to go to sleep, and have a vacation hahaha for a thousand years. It's nice to dream, right?
The semester is coming to an end, and my course I love, my pololo does me very well and helps me to be calm with everything and my mood rises when I see that I just want to rest. My friends support me in what I love and the things that I thought I could not do at the beginning of the semester, today I made them and I have demolished those myths that I believe in myself.
I hope that this semester ends very well for all the people that surround me in the university, since only we are closing the first semester in this moment of the world hahaha. I will go to sleep, rest.
Comments
Post a Comment