Picture


Hi, well, I'm not a good person to take photos, it's complicated because sometimes I'm so shy, and the photos that I take are saved. but I like to take pictures with my cell phone or camera. On a trip with Gonzalo, my boyfriend, I took me to the beach, Mirasol. There is a wetland with lots of flowers, and it really is beautiful. The day was cloudy and a bit cold, but the flowers have bright colors and we up a stone in the beach for look the sun in the ocean. 
This the original pick, in my social networks is edited, and i like, but i'm still thinking  in that if a had a camera all the photos would be better. After this photo, I started to practice even more on how to take them and improve in a very hobbie way. I like take pictures of flowers, persons, landscape, lights in buildings/windows/street/disco, etc. 


Comments