Classmate's

This year, my favorite class is contemporary dance. The technique is interesting for the body to understand the movement more towards the earth than towards the sky.

The connections that one feels is important for the dance. body organization based on the connection to the earth is important in this class, I feel like a happy monkey. We saw content of dissosiacion and rotations at the level of extremities and column as full body. Also elevations at ground level, which means that it was not a big jump, but rather one close to the ground.

The flow of the technique is wonderful and this semester has been a personal body discovery, where I have advanced and enjoyed the material prepared by the teacher. We also had BMC and it was entertaining to discover the movement from the basic corporal patterns of the human being.

Within all the matter, it is very nice to feel that one has the freedom to find one's own language, acquiring another. I really like the contemporary and I would like to do a lot of this technique at some point in my life.

Comments