Changes


Hello again.
Well, throughout these 22 years, I have changed many things in me. how to believe that I can not do it with the things I want, now whenever I go to self-booze I stop and think that if I can always. I also understood how important it is to take care of and listen to the body, and that when I'm sleepy, you have to just sleep.

I used to believe that people were good or bad. Now I just think that they are people, that either they have been resolved or they have not been solved, and that there are many things that do not really affect me, because they are not my problems. hehe

I also thought that eating ice cream with bread was something very strange, now I just want to eat bread with ice cream at midnight when I'm on vacation or it's a long weekend.

Also this last time, I do not want the lies in my life, or feel little heard, so I say the things I have to say and I get away from people who are good to lie because they do not serve me. Ups

Comments