Gadgets.

In the present, the technology is very important for me. I like used the smartphones, smart TV, Computers, Watches, Cameras, etc. My favorite tool is my cell phone, because i can take many pictures and edit. I love the photography, but i don't have a camera, for the money. 

Then i use the camera of my cell phone on Instagram, Vsco, Polar, Huji because the filters they make the photos look better, and i love how they look after editing and sharing them. 

Many of my friends think that the technology is bad or unnecessary, and I think the opposite, because the tech are gadgets for the people and every day the technological age advances more and more and we can use it for our constant benefit. 

Today I follow thinking in have a work for put together money and so buy the camera professional or semi professional and dabble in the photography.


Comments

  1. I also love using the camera of my smartphone, i like to take pictures of everything that is important for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that tech is not bad. We must be intelligent and use them in our favor.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment