The Carrer

The reasons for choose the carrer is that i liked dancing and move. The study of the body is very important for any people, because the body atrophies with the habituals positions in the school, work, etc. which are square and the muscles do not work well. I want finished the university for teach at other people to use the body (bones, muscles, tendons, direccions.) so they can fell better in the school, the work, in house, and that they understand how something that accompany ever is very important. I would like too that in the school primary have class of dance for the imagination of children and too know of art as music, visuals arts, theater and his history in the world. For that the childrens can be artist in the future.

Comments

  1. Dance is very nice, I do not dance much, I'm generally a disaster ajajaj, but I like to see people dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Moisés. I think that the world need dance, and first need know his bodies and move them. The majority pleaple of the actual society, is very mechanics and rigid in his movements. Is very important that know all the possibilities that have with his body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment