My Autobiography
Hi, i'm Moises Quilodran and i`m 21 years old. My family is Ecuadorian, except my grandfather. He is chilean. I was born here in Chile. I like things of culture pop, music, photos, fashion styles. When i am a kid, my uncle listen very music in english, i love them. I have always lives whit my grandparents, and my mom, and my brother. My Dad too ecuadorian, but he is in Italy whit the other family. I've never seen it, only talked for cellphone in 2010. Sometimes think that i like born in Ecuador, because is a place very warm. But i was born this country for something, that i still not discover. I've been in 5 school, where the people it was not the most pleasant, but the universe it so powerful and now i feel that people is unhappy. Well, live in Chile is not terrible,I know important people in my life that now is the biggest friends and I liked.
Comments
Post a Comment